Spell your name with songs.
Satellite Call by Sara Bareilles
Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
All Alone in an Empty House by Lost in the Trees
No Surprises by Radiohead
New Hampshire by Jason Reeves
O by Coldplay
Nightmare by Shannon Vanderlaan (ME)
– Name: Shannon
– Birth date: December 14, 1992
– Nickname: Shanny, Shan
– Eye Color: Brown
– Hair Color: Brown
– Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
–The shoes you wore today: Tan sandals from PacSun.
– Your weaknesses: Emotional unavailability, absent-minded, scatter-brained.
– Your fear(s): Failure.
– Your perfect pizza: Anything with good crust.
–Goal you’d like to achieve: Graduate college and finish my album.
– Your best physical feature: I have long hair. Booty.
– Your bedtime: Midnight.
– Most missed memory?: Being able to spend time with friends and family whenever I wanted.
This Or That…
– Pepsi or Coke?: Coke.
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King.
– Adidas or Nike: Neither.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton.
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
– Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee.
– Smoke: Nope.
– Curse: Yep.
– Sing: Trying to make a career out of it!
– Dance: I shake my booty.
– Take a shower: Um yes I shower.
– Have a crush: Only on celebrities.
– Do you think you’ve been in love?: Yes.
– Want to go to college: Already there baby.
– Like(d) high school: I did like it but don’t want to go back.
– Want to get married: Mmhmmmmm.
– Get motion sickness: Terribly.
– Think you’re attractive: Sometimes. But not usually.
– Think you’re a health freak: Not at all.
– Get along with your parents: Very close to my mom. Don’t see my dad that often.
In the past month…
– Gone to the mall: I work there so yes.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope.
– Eaten Sushi: Nope.
– Been on stage: Kinda.
– Gone skating: Nope.
– Made homemade cookies: Nope.
– Gone Skinny dipping: Nope.
– Stolen anything: Nope.
–Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope.
–If so, was it mixed company: Nope.
- Flashed anyone: Nope.
– Been beaten up: Nope.
– Shoplifted: Nope.
– Age you hope to be married: Maybe 25 or 26.
– Numbers of Children: 2-4.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: Something very nature and music oriented. Something non-traditional.
– What country would you most like to visit?: Italy, England, and Greece.
In the opposite sex..
– Best eye color?: Love Matt’s blue-green eyes.
– Best hair color?: Brown.
– Short hair or long hair?: Both. Depends on the person.
– Height: Tall kinda.
– Number of people I could trust with my life: 2 or 3.
– Number of CDs that I own: No idea.
– Number of tattoos: None.
– Number of piercings: 3 in each ear and used to have cartilage.
Who were you with yesterday?: My roommate and a bunch of other people at the Sara Bareilles concert.
What woke you up this morning?: Alarm.
Where are you?: Bedroom.
Is tomorrow going to be a good day?: I hope!
Ever thrown up in public?: Many a time. The Niagara Falls Aquarium, Ellis Island, the mall, Subway, the Goodwill……
Passed out because of alcohol?: Yes.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?: Life.
What kind of home would you like?: Big old house with a lot of character.
What do you want to be when you grow up?: Singing, writing, performing. A mom.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: Living in Nashville. Maybe married.
Do you like candy necklaces?: No.
Do you listen to music every day?: Of course.
Do you still go trick or treating?: Too old. :(
What was the last thing you ate?: Chips I think.
Are you a fast typer?: Yessir.
Whats your favorite type of soda?: Dr. Pepper.
Have you ever moved?: Moved four times as a kid and then moved to Albany for college and then moved to Nashville for internship.
Have you ever won an award?: I did a lot in high school.
Are you listening to music right now?: Surprisingly no.
How long ’till your birthday?: About 4 and half months.
When were you the saddest in your whole life?: I was sad when my Grandma died, when my parents split up, other personal reasons, when I broke up my my boyfriend for the first time.
Do you use ebay to buy or sell?: I have yes.
Have you ever heard a song written about you?: I have had songs written for me to sing before.
Honestly, do you miss 2007?: Eh not really. 8th grade and Freshman year weren’t that awesome.
1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?: Blue and white.
2. Honestly, whats on your mind?: Life. The future. Missing Matty.
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?: This.
4.Honestly, have you ever done drugs?: Nope.
5. Honestly, what would you do for a Klondike bar?: Either ask nicely or buy them myself haha.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?: Maybe.
7. Honestly, if you could date one of your friends for a day, who would it be and why?: Taken doh.
8. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?: Matty.
9. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?: Not especially.
10.Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?: People who don’t understand me as a person.
11. Honestly, do you bite your nails?: Kinda?
12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?: I overeat on occasion.
13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?: I would like to see my Matty.
14. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now?: I don’t think so.
15. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like?: They wouldn’t be my friend if I didn’t remotely like them.
16. Honestly, if you had to date one of your friends of the same sex, who would it be?: No clue.
17. Honestly, are you in denial?: I’m pretty real.
18. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat?: If I’m bed no.
19. Honestly, do you like anyone?: Yes.
20. Honestly, does anyone like you?: Yes.
1. What do you do when you’re mad?: Drive. Take a shower. Leave.
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?: Just said some mean things.
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?: It’s possible.
1.When was the last time you actually cried?: I teared up a little bit when I said goodbye to Matt at the bus station.
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yep.
3. Do certain songs make you cry?: They can depending on my mood.
4. What usually makes you cry?: Sweet things.
1. Are you usually a happy person?: For the most part.
2. What makes you the happiest?: Matt, my family, and music.
4. Do you believe in yourself?: Most of the time.
5. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy?: Usually! Depending on who it’s from.